Friday, January 29, 2016

Stop The World...I Want To Get OFF!

Some days I need to sit down and listen to my own advice.  I find it curious that there are times that I fall victim to the daily stresses that impact all leaders. Those spans of time which seem to sit still while everything around us is swirling out of control, every solution seems ineffective and more and more gets thrown into the mix. STOP THE WORLD, I WANT TO GET OFF!!!!!!!

This phenomenon isn’t new to me, and I’m guessing everyone reading this Quip has experienced the same sensation now and again. I find myself most frustrated when my life runs me instead of me running my own life.

Time to listen to myself and breathe, regroup, reprioritize, and remember that Rome wasn’t built in a day…Look out world, here I come…

Be good to yourself…


No comments:

Post a Comment