Friday, August 22, 2014

Coffee Anyone?

Don’t know about you, but I’m a morning person…always have been.  I love the peace and quiet of a new morning enjoying a cup of coffee, my mind wandering…wondering…no phones ringing to distract me, my cell phone on silent…just thinking…about everything…about nothing.

Have you ever given much thought of why our eyes are where they are? Of ALL the places on our body they could have been they ended up where it is they are…looking FORWARD…looking ahead.

As leaders, I find this particularly important! As leaders, our focus must be on the road ahead, anticipating, calculating, preparing for where our path is leading and searching for better paths as we move forward. I find it curious, that when we’re forced to look back, we must stop our forward progression to do so. On OCCASION, this is a good thing, as at times, it is important to look back to see how far we’ve come.  We just need to be careful that we don’t spend too much time looking back…our eyes face FORWARD for a reason…

Enjoy your cup of coffee…

Take care of yourself…



No comments:

Post a Comment