Friday, November 21, 2014

Time To Look at the Donut...Not the Hole

As we prepare for the Thanksgiving weekend, I thought it appropriate to take a moment to ask the simple question, “What is it for which you are most thankful?” It’s really a simple question, but one I’m afraid we don’t ask often. Many times, as we’re trying desperately to increase, expand, develop, or simply sustain, we often lose sight of that which we have focusing on things that we want or need.

Hopefully this next week will offer time with family and friends and some precious time of reflective stillness.  I urge you to consider the bounty you have, the many blessings that surround you, generating a spirit of gratitude rather than a mindset of want.

So let me end with where it is I started…What is it for which you are most thankful?

Be good to yourself…


No comments:

Post a Comment