Friday, October 16, 2015

Divine or Personal Intervention?

Like most of you, I have found myself looking to the skies, on more than one occasion, asking for Divine intervention when situations arise with which I need support, direction, and encouragement to move forward. Recently, I came across “The Knot Prayer” and in all places, on Facebook. I thought I would share with you with the hope of giving you pause to ponder...

The Knot Prayer – Author Unknown 

Dear God,  
Please untie the knots that are in my mind, my heart, and my life. 
Remove the have notscannotsand the do nots. 
Erase the will notsmay nots, might nots that may find a home in my heart. 
Release me from the could nots, the would nots, and should nots that obstruct my life. 
And most of all, I ask that you remove from my mind, my heart, and my life all of the “am nots” that I have allowed to hold me back. Especially the thoughts that I am not good enough. 
Amen 

Funny thing…sometimes we don’t need Divine intervention to answer our own prayers… 

Be good to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment